This is the third in the three-part series about your child’s first visit with the speech therapist. In part...
Questions for Your Speech Therapist, Resources, Speech Evaluation, early intervention, first visit, questions, speech evaluation, 0
In this series, we’ve been discussing your child’s first speech therapy visit. So far you’ve learned what goes on...
- Speech Therapy Activities for Preschool and Kindergarten-aged Children
- Speech Therapy Activities: What You Need to Know About Your Child’s Sessions with the Speech Pathologist
- Setting Speech Therapy Goals in the First Visit
- Lessons learned being a new mom and needing the help of professionals
- Evaluation With the Speech Therapist: What to Expect and What to Bring to Your Child’s First Visit