Preparing ahead of time and packing a few key items will help you and your child make the most...
- Speech Therapy Activities for Preschool and Kindergarten-aged Children
- Speech Therapy Activities: What You Need to Know About Your Child’s Sessions with the Speech Pathologist
- Setting Speech Therapy Goals in the First Visit
- Lessons learned being a new mom and needing the help of professionals
- Evaluation With the Speech Therapist: What to Expect and What to Bring to Your Child’s First Visit