Your child’s first visit with the speech-language pathologist will lay the foundation for his or her success in speech...
Questions for Your Speech Therapist, Resources, Speech Evaluation, early intervention, first visit, questions, speech evaluation, 0
In this series, we’ve been discussing your child’s first speech therapy visit. So far you’ve learned what goes on...
Questions for Your Speech Therapist, Resources, Speech Evaluation, Speech Therapy Goals, early intervention, formal testing, parent interview, speech evaluation, 2
Preparing ahead of time and packing a few key items will help you and your child make the most...
- Speech Therapy Activities for Preschool and Kindergarten-aged Children
- Speech Therapy Activities: What You Need to Know About Your Child’s Sessions with the Speech Pathologist
- Lessons learned being a new mom and needing the help of professionals
- Evaluation With the Speech Therapist: What to Expect and What to Bring to Your Child’s First Visit
- Setting Speech Therapy Goals in the First Visit